A passionate environment artist that is always looking to push and develop my skill set. I have worked on various projects that include Mobile Games, Virtual and Augmented reality, PC, and Virtual Training Programs.
Currently developing VR and AR environments and props.
Supported development of blended learning for military training of the EOD, CBRN, and USACE branches. For the purpose of proper IED disarming, disposal, and operation of MTRS. Developed 3D Assets, Animations, Particle Effects, and Environments for virtual training purposes.
Job Responsabilities included
• Graphic Design for Military Courseware
• 3D Asset Creation from photo reference and blueprints
• Unity Development and Intergration with Military Hardware
• Visual development and planning
• Development of user based interaction
• Rigging and Animation
Creating 3D props and Environments for the development of blended learning training solutions for the aviation, military, and medical training industries. Incorporating Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and other training technologies.
• Development and integration of full scenes within Unity
• Development of interactive user interfaces
• Development of animations for art assets
• Create 3D art assets based on blueprint and photo references
• Development of streamline tools for integration within the pipeline
• Development of high fidelity assets for Unity and Unreal
• Creation of PBR assets based off gathered photo reference
• Development of engine optimization practices for Unity
• Creation of stylized environments and characters
• Environmental Design
• Texture Atlas creation
Shiny Shoe LLC I 3D Artist I "Monster Train" I PC
Pixel Perfect Studios I 3D Artist I "Our Ghosts of War" I PC
Steam Labs I 3D Artist, Sculptor I "Egyptian VR" I PC / Vive / Oculus
Poet Code I 3D Artist I "Dynasty of the Magi" I Mobile
Forged Interactive I 3D Prop and Character Artist I "At Arms" I PC
Created 3D props and Environments for the development of a third person shooter within Unreal Engine.
• Block out and proxy meshes
• High and Low sculpts
• Optimization of texture sets and packing
• PBR Texturing
• Modular Modeling
Developed Environment and Level Designs to be utilized in a Mobile top down MOBA while managing a small team of artists. Charged with environment creation and props to be later turned into 2D Sprites.
Job Responsibilities :
• Environment Modeling
• Level Design
• Supervising and Organizing tasks for 3D artists
• Rendering and Sprite creation
Within Full Sail's Work Study program I was apart of the development team which started and maintained the relationship between Game Art Students and Developers. Our large team of artists assisted on creating 3D and 2D assets for Developers to utilize within their custom engines and games. These projects were later used as a graduating benchmark for Student Developers.
Job Responsibilities :
• Hard Surface and Organic Modeling
• High and Low Res Sculpts
• 2D Asset Creation
• Sprite Animation
Steam of War
Don't Be a Jerk
Cybersaurus - Annihilation
Win Big or Die
Course Description: "This degree program focuses on the fundamentals of interactive graphics development – including character creation, environment and prop creation, the game production pipeline, in-game effects, and animation. In Full Sail’s Game Art program, you’ll learn to create 3D content to suit any game – no matter the mood, genre, or platform. You’ll take traditional art and animation principles and apply them to models that look, move, and articulate realistically."